Spoiler alert: Michael B. Jordan’s body is sexier than ever in Creed 2. If you’ve been binge-watching every movie he’s appeared shirtless in, you still won’t be prepared for the two hours of glistening muscle in his highly anticipated return to the big screen.
Michael’s definitely put in overtime at the gym, and I got a taste of what it’s like to train with his personal trainer Corey Calliet (thank him for the eye candy). Corey explained that his style of training is a mix of bodybuilding and sports performance; and, guys, it’s legit. “This workout focuses on the two biggest muscle groups: your legs and back and will burn the most fat,” Corey told POPSUGAR.
If you want to feel one step closer to being Michael B. Jordan’s bae, or you’re just here for a great workout, lace up your sneakers and get ready to work.
Corey said to complete this workout as a circuit, taking no more than 30 seconds of rest in between each exercise. Once you’ve completed one round of all of the exercises, take one to two minutes of rest. Repeat for a total of two to three rounds. Don’t forget to cool down after your workout.
- Air squat: 15 reps (warmup round only)
- Cable-machine lat pulldown: 15 reps (warmup round only)
- Dumbbell squat press: 15-20 reps
- Cable-machine Romanian deadlift: 15-20 reps
- Single-arm cable machine row: 15-20 reps
- Pulsing sumo squat with weight: 15-20 reps
- Reverse-grip bent-over row: 15-20 reps